Thursday, December 05, 2013

So Sad

At least three totally hilarious things happened today about which I have completely forgotten and they are lost to time (and to my terrible memory) because I had to sign off Facebook due to folks oversharing their illness stories. That makes me into a twitchy, anxious, judgmental mess, y'all, and I just couldn't take it any more.

So blame them.

Also my terrible memory. I just now stuck a notebook in my bag so I can jot down the funnies and at least record them here. Or, I could be like normal parents have been for as long as kids have been funny and just laughed and let the moment pass...but then no one else would know that thing about how monkeys can't cross the road because of all the unicorns flying in the air, and that would be a shame. A shame, I tell you!

I'm going to go now - there is a very serious Wii Dance tournament going on downstairs and I need to try and reclaim my title before book club tonight. But just know this: it's still every bit as chaotic and entertaining around here, it's just not painstakingly documented. Maybe you should come visit and see for yourselves (if you're healthy).

No comments: