Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Katie Days

Katie and I went to this super groovy coffee shop yesterday for their weekly kid concert. It was really fun and the lady was so sweet - she invited the kids to walk around on stage with her, do shakers whenever they wanted, and even took a mid-song request from Katie who kept pulling on the lady's yoga pants and saying "E-I-E-I-O Pweeeeesh." So apparently I'm not the only one who can't say no to that tilted head and baby lisp. =) Okay, and note the typewriter. That is an actual working typewriter - I did think it was only a prop until a guy with a plaid shirt and a beard came and picked it up and started using it. Seriously.
 

Then today we went and played at the library. My baby girl loves the library and I love just being with her - it's impossible for me to really just hang out at the house because there is always something to do, but when we're out, it's fun to give her my undivided attention.
**We have taken a break from Facebook, so this is where you can come for hilarious stories from my chickens. **

No comments: