Friday, November 02, 2012

On A Roll

I love my new phone - and its camera is probably my most favorite of all the bells and whistles.
I caught this sweet face in her new funny lamb hat on our way to a fun park playdate this afternoon.

We ran around the park for a couple of hours, then went to El Zarape and Wreck It Ralph. Great night! The kiddos were asleep within five minutes of crawling into their weekend pallets on my floor.
Do you see Bree's HAIR?!?! I had brushed and fixed it right before we left for the park and this picture was taken just a few minutes after we arrived. The poor child looks a mess ALL the time. =)
 
We have a relatively calm weekend (for us) planned. Looking forward to a Girl Scout trip tomorrow and not a whole lot else. Wonderful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did you get an iphone? I love my camera on there and love that i can take good pictures & videos with out my big camera.