Friday, July 06, 2012

The Fairy Pajamas!

Apparently Katie Claire loves these pajamas as much as I do. They are so sweet and soft...and all my girls have worn them in their first couple of months of life. These are one of the things that goes into the "save forever" box for after they're all out of college and married and the grandbabies start arriving. Katie's pictures were taken with my phone at about 6am, so they are a little blurry...still totally cute though. I just want to eat her UP.

But this picture is a little more like her sisters', so we'll use it for comparison purposes. This is Katie at 8 weeks and 2 days:

This is Bree at 6 weeks and 3 days:

And this is Carly at 8 weeks and 3 days:

So basically what I'm saying here is that Paul and I are running a baby factory, producing an extremely limited (3!) number of the exact same looking squishy adorable product. Minor variations in temperament and coloring, but that is to be expected with natural products. =)

I love looking back at pictures of the big girls when they were small. It helps me keep a healthy perspective when one is in her room in a serial time-out for stubbornness and the other is fighting a nap she very desperately needs.


1 comment:

Our Family of Four said...

Adorable I love the coatis on photos!