Sunday, April 08, 2012

Here Comes Peter Cottontail!

So, okay, my original plan was to plant jellybeans and have them sprout lollipops in the morning - I saw the idea on (where else?) Pinterest, but Paul was all, "No."

Was I annoyed? Sure. But only because he was totally right. The second Carly caught wind of that original plan, she was all, "Why would you do that? Jellybeans aren't seeds! They can't grow in the night with no sun even if they ARE seeds and it's not going to rain tonight so how would that even work?" And on and on. So finally I was like "Just nevermind. We're making a path. I said the wrong thing." Sigh.

So we made a path of jellybeans on the steps that run down the front of MomMom and PopPop's house. I was out there fifteen minutes later sweeping up every last one of them once Paul had the kids safely in bed, don't worry. We didn't want any visits from non-magical-bunny animal guests. =)
The Easter bunny made a visit! He was very very SWEET to the girls this year, what with the hollow bunnies, jellybeans, Peeps...no one could believe it, especially the girls! Haha - they were super excited to see that the Easter bunny also left them great books (a new Fancy Nancy and the BFG by Roald Dahl were the big hits). Fun times!!!
So pretty =)
Hmmm....decisions decisions...

I am not going to bless you with the thirty OTHER pictures we took this morning. I know that you don't really want to see them and besides, I will have lots (and lots) of egg-hunting and big-Easter-dinnering photos later. =)

Hope y'all are having a wonderful Easter, too!

No comments: