Thursday, March 29, 2012

From the Last Few Days

Paul just emerged from hiding out in the mancave. He had entirely too much girl-time today, poor guy, he's just not used to all the constant talking and singing and intermittent drama.

We did have a chance to go through the piles and piles of SpaceBags we had upstairs. For the last few years I've been tossing outgrown stuff in one bag and ended up with a bunch of bags full of various sizes and seasons...atrocious. So I fixed it today and everything is all happy and labeled. It took all freaking day but it was worth it - it's also totally satisfying to look at those mountains of cute cotton and know I don't have to buy it all over again. (I get to buy NEW stuff! Yay!)

So anyway...

Here is the picture I was talking about yesterday. Bree's so funny.
Aaand this was on Facebook but it's hilarious - Carly was acting like a rapper yesterday on the way to swim! Haha she was all 'wiki-wiki-WHAT?!' LOVE it.
Also from FB - Bree in her sweet, sweet little recital costume. Her group is doing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...absolutely precious. And hi, how impressed are you that we got her chopped-up short hair BACK like that?! I hope really impressed.
Then, my big girl being silly at swim after she and her dad spent some time at the library next door to the gym. Her costume converts to little black shorts for tap. Super cute! The girls got a picture together and I cannot wait to see how it turned out.
Goofball!

She goes "Look Mom! I can make my eyes different sizes!!!" hahahaha



No comments: