Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When It Rains...

Hi, everyone! Well...I mean, basically me, because I'm pretty sure no one reads this any more.
Anyway, here's a few (19, to be exact) photos of what we've been up to lately. The quality isn't great because they're all iPhone photos, but still. Content is content. My kids are amazing and hilarious. You'll see one photo of where Carly's face had an unfortunate meeting with the corner of the wall (yellow dress). We took a trip to the pumpkin patch, had Girl Scouts, Bree brutalized the white boards at Paul's office today...yada yada. No captions today, just images. Yay!


















2 comments:

The Cooleys said...

Just wanted you to know I still read so please keep posting! BTW....you are an awesome mom to allow your girls to play with glitter. I am so not awesome!

Unknown said...

Hey Girl I still read :) but since it is private i do got updates when you write a new post. So some times i am a couple days late :)