Friday, August 12, 2011

Polyvore = AWESOME




(I'm stealing this idea from a friend)

Except I'm not a new working mom!
I'm not new and I'm not working. =) 
*Don't need the semantics stuff, y'all. Every mom works at home. I don't work anywhere else. That's the difference.*
I volunteer everywhere and still hold it down on the homefront, but I'm halfway in-between!

Therefore: the hand sanitizing wipes. Weird that polyvore doesn't have the little baggies of Goldfish - those are still necessary! =) I have a stash of dresses that go anywhere, and that zebra bag represents my (significantly less cool) gym bag that is ALWAYS in the car, on the off-chance that I can sqeeze in an extra workout on busy days. The watch, my word, because I'm always on the way to somewhere - I would love that one, instead of what I use now, which is the clock on my GPS or my cool phone.

I just now noticed my picture is all fuzzy....I'll try and figure it out. =)

No comments: