Friday, August 26, 2011

In Between Bands

I have to tell you - I'm REALLY not looking forward to being without power. But, what can you do? We don't have a generator. =)

What we do have is a great playground at our hotel. It's funny because every time the rain stops, twenty kids are swarming the playground...we're joined with all the other parents who understand that 24 hours without being able to be going outside will be b-r-u-t-a-l. Plus most of us have been holed up here for three hours already...anyway, it's FINE. Our room faces the interior courtyard and everything has been moved out. Also, dear Irene's wall has collapsed a little and she's just not the badass she could have been. =)

Okay, I'd love to say more, but I have a certain three year old who is bugging the DAYLIGHTS out of me to play Candyland. =)



No comments: