Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Auntie K's Graduation

The movers loaded up our stuff while Carly was at school, then Paul and I went to her art class...I'll try to upload those ADORABLE photos from my phone, but no promises. Then we went to lunch with Paul before we all went our separate ways for a while. Paul stayed with friends that night and then came down to check in at his new job and the girls and I drove up to Penn State to see my baby sister graduate from college.
***
Carly's last day as a St. Francis kindergartener!!! She actually left a month before school but (because she's a genius, natch) her teacher wrote a letter saying she is more than ready for first grade. My sweet girl!
This is what Bree did during graduation. My Grandad had one of those handy blue passes, so we got to sit in a VIP box - AWESOME so that this kid could run all around and not scream and drive me crazy. She chose to play with my sister's roommates fabulous black lace heels. =)
All of the group grabbing a little snack and killing some time before our dinner reservations at this really great Italian restaurant close by. I think I managed to catch everyone either looking away or with their eyes closed...that takes skillz, y'all. =)


At the bar where my sister works! The Phyrst...she took me on a mini Paul Fischer tour. He, by the way, is never allowed to go to Penn State without adult supervision again.
I have no words.



Before we left State College for Philadelphia, we had to stop at the Berkey Creamery!!! The ice cream was SO yummy...and I had a salad which wasn't that bad.

No comments: