Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lunch With Bree

My working situation is truly the best of both worlds. It's flexible enough that I could join Bree for lunch last week during the parent's luncheon. Apparently they host one in the fall and one in the spring - lucky me! It was super fun and Bree really did great showing me her classroom. They do a singing and dancing section while the other teacher gets lunch ready - there are videos below. This is Miss Sharese and the other teacher is Miss Alli. I left that picture small becauase it's a really, really bad picture of her and I'm sure she doesn't want it five inches across plastered all over the internet. Haha! Okay and a quick note on the videos - if you watch the first one, that monster kid is HILARIOUS. She was trying to hard to get in the video! It makes me laugh every time I watch it.



1 comment:

Kalyn said...

ahhhhh.... I love the videos!!!! SOOO cute! :)
P.S I love the kid in the lakers shirt trying to get into your video and you zoom around her/him.

LOL