Thursday, December 16, 2010

From...um...2 weeks ago


Sorry guys, it has been nuts.
So this is Bree, about 2 weeks ago, breaking into the Skittles. Such a monkey, but always in fabulous style! Our neighbor gave us those giant bags of millions of tiny onions. Awesome!
Coach Fish...I love him. He is SO wonderful with the kids. So to all the haters who thought my impatient husband would never be able to coach a bunch of uncoordinated little kids...he's doing great. =)
Two Saturdays ago, Uncle Pete and Aunt Amanda came down to visit. Saturday morning EARLY, we went to have breakfast with Santa! The girls were SO excited to see Aunt Amanda!
Bree didn't like something...funny face! LOVE her pillowcase dress and bows, right? I love having talented friends =)

Dancing in the atrium waiting to visit with Santa.
This Santa...um, I'm pretty sure he lives under a bridge somewhere. He was so weird with zero personality. Santa is supposed to be jolly, gosh darnit.

Carly is officially better at the iPhone than I am. =) Maybe in twenty years when I finally get a smart phone, she can show me how to use it. =)

1 comment:

Kalyn said...

That second to last photo... SHUT THE FONT DOOR. Bree looks EXACTLY like Carly..... OMG.

ANd the dress/skirt is tooooooo cute!!! :)