Friday, September 10, 2010

Today's Stories =)

The weather is unbelievably pretty today. Bree and I have had the windows open cleaning to our rad disco music in preparation for our crazy weekend and upcoming week.

I canceled a class I was signed up to take because it was in the evenings and Paul has a giant test on Friday. Anyone who has done dinner, bath and bed solo knows that those things don't leave much time for studying. =)

Bree just brought me her coloring books and I suggested she grab some crayons so we could color and she said, "Uhhhm, no, I just bwing it over here." Now she's in Carly's bedroom window waving naked barbies at people watching by and telling them "The bah-bie nakey. Shakey you booty Bah-bie, shakey you booty." Hello, hilarious!

One more - we take Sophia to school every day and her mom picks up. It's GREAT. Every day when the big girls get out of school, Bree cries for "Fia." I asked her this morning if she missed Carly too and she told me no, Carly can go to school but Fia needs to come home and have a snack in the play house. =)

Hope you are having a good day! I finally caught Carly's school cold but the Fischer Family Regimen of two gallons of water, Tylenol cold and some kind of other medication with about thirty four Airbornes and some tea seems to be knocking it out. It should. I'm actually lucky I'm still conscious.

OMG now Bree has her bag and she's kissing the barbies goodbye telling them to have fun. =)

2 comments:

Kalyn said...

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Our Family of Four said...

OMG Bree is so stinkin' cute! And a little nutty just like her big sister. Hopefully I'll be in the area in February/March when my sister has her baby so I can catch up with you all for more that 10 minutes in a parking lot!