Friday, August 06, 2010

Funny Joke

Stop me if I've already told you about this.

Okay, my children love to snort. They think it is absolutely the funniest thing EVER.

I'm pretty sure I already talked about this.

Anyway, Bree has started copying Carly but she doesn't really know how the whole knock-knock joke is supposed to work, so she will get right up in my face and say, "HEY MOM! HEY MOM! HEY MOM!" about fifty times and then she'll back up a couple of steps and say, "Knock-knock, Mommy" then wait about two second and snort so loud it makes her cough. This is hysterical.

And according to Paul, who has been home with the two of them while I was at the Spouse's Orientation* for his school, she's been doing it for hours.

*It was fine. I am not one to strike up a conversation with a random stranger, so while practically everyone else was meeting new friends and talking, I picked up a few brochures, said hi to the two people I know, and then got the heck out. I like Paul's FacAd (Faculty Advisor) and a couple of the spouses, but there were a few of the other spouses that were kind of...different. Not so sure we'll be best buds like everyone promises, but they're nice enough. At least I don't have to sit in a classroom for eight hours a day for 44 weeks like Paul does. =)

1 comment:

Our Family of Four said...

You really NEED to catch that on video!