Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Know, I Know

Two posts in one day and still no pictures. I apologize. I ordered a new charger from Kodak after my fruitless citywide search, even my daring trip in The Store Which Shall Not Be Named during which I had the screaming cart...four different people stopped to tell me that they always hear that cart in the store because the one wheel squeaks SO loudly...yielded no appropriate chargers. But it won't be here for a while.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on THIS SITE RIGHT HERE CLICK THESE WORDS that my awesome friend Ghia sent me and I immediately added to my list over there, third list down on the left. Delicious party and deco ideas. I love that my friends send me stuff that I'm in no way cool enough to find on my own. I mean, does that site make you want to throw a party or does it make you want to throw a party! Wow.

Poor Paul. Okay, not only for the fact that I'm forever looking for people to celebrate, but also he's started the caveman eating pattern again (no grains of any kind, no dairy, no added sugars) so his body is ridding itself of toxins. The obvious stuff is over now, thank heaven, and now he has a headache and the sniffles and his face is breaking out. He's a bit of a mess. I'm jealous that he gets to stay in a quiet hotel all by himself (when does the MAMA get to take a road trip???) but this particular hotel loves him as a client and they always leave treats for him in his room. Last time it was two beers from the bar downstairs, and tonight it was four big fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies. They really were trying to be nice, but it ended up being the meanest thing they could possibly have done.

Well, okay. I'm off to go torture some more poor defenseless fabric. Looking forward to a beautiful day tomorrow!

No comments: