Monday, September 14, 2009

Couch-gating Fun! =)

Okay, FINALLY! I just unplugged the internet and let it hang out for a couple of hours and now it's back to normal...so here's what we did this weekend! First, these are one of the flavors of cupcake I did for Elvis' baptism. They're banana with honey cinnamon icing...SO good...and with a little light blue gel color they turned the exact shade of blue that I'd imagine suede shoes would come in. I didn't mention that to his mama because I'm SURE she's heard that sort of thing way more than enough for one lifetime. =)
Then on Saturday we celebrated Bree's very first LSU football game! The original plan was this elaborate tent-and-satellite-TV setup down by the stadium, but one by one all of Paul's friends dropped out due to illness or girlfriend drama or work...we figured it would be much more fun for him to stay home and party with us than to sit out in the rain all alone for twelve hours!
We had so much fun, even though it wasn't exactly what we had planned! I can't believe how OLD Bree looks in this photo!

I wish so much that this picture weren't blurry...I love the expression on her face! I was trying to get a photo of her walking, but she's too quick for my trusty old camera. =)


AND here it is!!! Turn it up and you can hear her talking...so sweet. =)

10 comments:

Jess said...

Cute pictures! The video is very sweet, kind of makes me miss having a little one. Kind of, but certainly not enough. I'll live vicariously.

McCoyFamily said...

OMG they are so cute in there little LSu outfits:)

Steph said...

first off...you have two of the cutest girls i have ever seen! i could just eat them up! i love their LSU outfits...ADORABLE!!!!

second - you look FANTASTIC! i love your hair...the cut, the length, the color...that is a GREAT picture of the three of you!

third - I LOVE Bree's little voice! So so so cute!!!

this whole post just makes me smile!

ADB said...

too much fun!!! you and the girls look fabulous!!! i love football season :)

Maria said...

Such a happy and pretty little doll! And totally intelligible! Wow--when do your girls plan to start teaching SAT prep?

Our Family of Four said...

The family pics are GREAT! Too bad you couldn't get all 4 of you together. And Bree, what can I say, I am so proud of her! What a big girl - sending cyber hugs :o)

McCoyFamily said...

PS: I love your hair!!!

McCoyFamily said...

PS: I love your hair!!!

Judy said...

Um, Bree is HUGE and gorgeous and all growed up.

Love the matching attire for the game. Love it. Way to assimilate =)

Brooke said...

No way! Sweet, mobile, talking Bree! Please tell her she's getting too big! Sweet, sweet girls!