Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Better!

Today is MUCH better so far! Bree has dropped her fever - and all the screaming thankfully - and she's been running around the house joyfully destroying everything. So that's good! I got up extra early to see Paul off to New Orleans where he got some not-quite-as-terrible news from another monitor and Carly was at school right on time, and very excited that she got "beggies" and hummus for her lunch. Now we'll see if she'll actually eat carrot sticks and red pepper hearts (we cut it out with a cookie cutter - totally cute) or just her cheese stick and juice as usual!

Bree and I usually run an errand in the morning and this morning we went to go pick up Carly's soccer gear. These little bitty shin guards are so cute, and Carly got the first of what is sure to be a long and colorful line of Soffee shorts she'll own in her lifetime. They only had navy blue in her size, but it's a start! I still wear them ALL the time, so I think Carly will be excited to have a pair too. It's so cute when she likes to do what I do, like lately her daily routine involves coming into the bathroom with me when I put my makeup on and she puts on her little LipSmackers lip gloss and says we're "being Barbies togedder." Love having girls!

And here is Bree dancing with her favorite toy! She got this sweet green dog from her Auntie Amanda and Uncle Pete when she went to visit Philadelphia. Bree has figured out how to make the buttons work and she MUST DANCE whenever the songs come on. She'll be crawling across the floor and if Scout's music starts, she will literally stop crawling to bop around for a second or two before continuing on her way. =)

3 comments:

Steph said...

I'm glad you are having a much better day today!!! :)

Also - I think it is SO cute that you can be "Barbies" with you girls!!!

Our Family of Four said...

Whoa, Bree stood up in the middle of the floor with a toy in her hand! I'd say she's got the hang of this walking thing. And I think that garden shed is AMAZING and you need to get a photo without Carly in it to frame. Oh and BTW I tried to call you today but your very annoying phone won't even let me leave a message! I made double chocolate cupcakes with zucchini in them and they were Amazing!

McCoyFamily said...

Where did you get your bookcases??