Monday, June 15, 2009

Hi! =)

My name is Bree and I am 10 (count 'em!) TEN months old!
I am SUCH a big girl now! I weigh 18 pounds because and I'm back on track for height and weight for my age. This is mostly because Mommy and Daddy feed me lots of noodles and avocados and flax seed oil so I can grow up big and strong. I pull up on absolutely EVERYTHING - it's so fun! And look at those quads!
I found this duckie in the bin my mommy uses to keep stuff going to consignment. It's sort of familiar, but I'm not sure why (it's from the baby bathtub). Mommy calls it my baby treadmill when I try to crawl being all tangled up like this. She thinks it is SO funny, but I don't think it is funny at all.
This picture is out of order, but one of my favorite things to do is climb up and hold on to my blanket basket and look out my window.
Here are all of my toys...okay, some of my toys. My other favorite thing to do is to pull all of them out of the basket and bang them together! Playing is so fun, but it makes me super tired. I wake up at exactly 6:08am every single day according to Mommy's clock, then I take my morning nap at 8:30am and my afternoon nap at 1pm...I love my schedule! I do not love going to bed because I know I'm missing out on something!

3 comments:

Our Family of Four said...

I firmly believe that Bree is THE cutest baby on the planet! Love the giggle video :o)

Steph said...

OMG - she is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I'm totally in love with her sweet eyes! And she looks so blonde in the first picture! i can see how you are totally in love with this little girl - she is PRECIOUS!!!

Kalyn said...

okay- all of a sudden, she has become VERY blonde. The sun is getting to it- and I love it! :) BTW, that is the cutest outfit ever!!!!