Saturday, June 13, 2009

Some Pics from Our Week

This little face sent me off each day with a smile...the first morning she was a little sad and confused, but after she realized that we would all be back home for dinner together, she was okay.
Bree and I enjoyed a week's worth of beautiful sunrises...enough so that if I have the opportunity to go without seeing another one for a little bit, I'll be okay. =)
Second floor, far window. =) That was my classroom. This building used to be a hospital and education center, now it houses the education center, with the commissary and PX on the first floor. Soon, this little base is going to turn into "Federal City." I'm not really sure what that means, but I do know that the Marines are putting up a big building where the commissary used to be.
Friday afternoon on our way home, both of my sweet girls slept the whole way, snoring in stereo.

This is a little out of order, but it's SO funny! Bree's laugh is infectious. If you see out the window, you'll see some red houses, those are connected to the shack. Remember when I said the CDC was right across the street...it really is!

2 comments:

Kalyn said...

They DOOOO have the same dress. You MUST have good taste!!!!

ADB said...

love the video of bree laughing at carly!!! sisters are the best...when my sister and i get together there is always lots of laughing involved :)