Thursday, March 06, 2008

Please pray for my sweet friend Amy, her husband Allen and their baby Simon. Their blog can be found by clicking here. They are facing such a long and difficult time, and I know your support is needed and appreciated. We're going to take a break from the blog for a while to be there for Amy during all of this.

Also, the Thomas family has lost their beautiful three month old daughter. Information about their family can be found here and in case Lilly's mom and dad decide to update her website, you can find it here.

Thanks so much for your understanding and patience.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I am so sorry for your friends. And though I don't know them, because they are YOUR friends I know they must be great people. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Steph said...

Liz - don't know if you want/need my numbers, but if you do - they are 760-208-3140 (cell) and 703-221-8821 (home). Steph :)

Amy D. said...

Liz, I just saw this for the first time. You have no idea how much you mean to me and how comforting it is when we talk. You are brilliant and wonderful and We love you!

AA&S