Friday, March 14, 2008

While We Were Waiting...

We did have a million errands to run. You've probably heard the Gymboree saga...well...I asked Carly to go pick out her shirt, forgetting (honestly) that I had put this little sparkly fish in her drawer already. She grabbed it - probably because it is stinking adorable - and, well, it's staying with us, I guess. She also wanted to show you her awesome plaid shoes that Mommy loves so much.
First stop: pay for the BabyVision movie! Can't wait for Monday!
Next stop: The Liberry! We're discussing names over dinner Saturday night and Mommy wants to be PREPARED. Poor little bean is holing five books. =)
Next stop: I forgot to load the photo at the Children's Place where I was returning that tulip shirt that wasn't nearly as cute on the kid as it is on the hanger. Then, Silly Cows for lunch with Lummy Lello Juice. (And what might be the cutest tank top in the world.)
Pit stop for C-fish. Do you see the beginnings of the lizard lips? I ate a mango - so not a good decision...it's not going to be pretty.
Okay, now. I have come to terms with the fact (and it is a fact) that I am a total brat. Honestly, I don't know how most of you put up with me. So last night, I was very excited about the prospect of matching outfits for the next ten years and I decided to get the party started a bit early. Paul is right, which is annoying in and of itself, when he says that it's really not necessary for me to buy the ENTIRE Gymboree lines all at the same time. So...many of my treasures (and it was a VERY BIG BAG) had to go back.
*
But I'm still pouting about not getting my way, so I'm going to show you just a couple of pictures of the cuteness that might have been. *Sniff*
With the fishie sunglasses and EVERYTHING! SO adorable. SO perfect. Soooo being folded and put back on the hangers in the store where I found them. *sniff, sniff* Oh and just in case you didn't notice? On the baby's shorts, the bubbles are made OUT OF SEQUINS.
But this? With the matching strawberry hat that is out of stock online and nowhere else to be found? It's not going ANYWHERE near a Gymboree store ever, ever again unless my little rosebud is wearing it while we're shopping.
We had another stop, too...but that one was a secret! Shhh...

3 comments:

Ghia said...

I'm an enabler. I think you should keep EVERYTHING!!

Ghia said...

Oh yea. The whole "fish" thing comes from his last name anyway...you're just showing some family pride, right?? You and the girls could take your last name and I'm sure you wouldn't be in this predicament of needing everything Fish! Again, just enabling!

brooke2916 said...

Why is it that girls clothes are so stinkin cute... and it's just about impossible to find cute boys clothes (that aren't to baby-ish)?? I'm with Ghia, Keep it all!