Saturday, March 01, 2008

I Know I'm Supposed To Be Really Mad

...but I can't stop laughing. Carly is really confused...Mommy's trying to hold the camera still AND saying "Don't get in my bag!!!! YOU KNOW THIS!!!"
The shirt...yeah RIGHT. She's her DAD's little angel, but when she's home alone with MOM for two days...this is what we get.
It doesn't show up...she has eyeliner, concealer and blush...
She hears the words Time and Out. But I'm not sure how effective the discipline was because I was still laughing...oh well.



7 comments:

Kalyn said...

AH-hahahaha..TOO FUNNY!!!! Having that shirt on was just too perfect too! :)

SILLY CA-YEE :)

Anna Costa said...

See what happens living in New Orleans!!!! It's the voodoo, it's in the air!!!

Kalyn said...

I know it;s not the makeup- but in that first photo, she looks SOOO pretty!!!!!

Ghia said...

Cute! When do you find out what you're having?? If it's another girl you need to get a purse that LOCKS!!!

brooke2916 said...

LOL!! Again, the differnce between boys and girls! Logan went through my purse the other day and decided he just wanted my wallet. Man, they learn young!

McCoyFamily said...

Carly looks so grown up I would probably have peed my pants laughing as well.

Brandi said...

I like how the black is running down one side. It looks like she was crying and just accepted her Oscar.