Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Morning!

I put away all of Carly's bunnies and ears and Easter stuff the Monday after, so every year, it's new again!
The Easter bunny came to our house last night and he left some of his friends behind to lead Carly on a little egg hunt before she found her fun basket!
She kept saying, I'M SO DECIGEG! And she was!
Harvesting pretty eggs we dyed yesterday...you can see her next spot down there in the corner. =)
Trying to show me the polka-dotted egg...but she was jumping up and down, which made it hard to stand still long enough for the photo.
HOORAY! Shockat! (Chocolate!)
If she had her way, all of these would be in Carly's tummy right now. =)
She was actually way more excited about this butterfly cookie (that I had to be REALLY sneaky and buy at Starbucks when she was standing right there!) than this picture looks. But she was distracted by the makeup stick (lipgloss) she spotted in the basket.
Bunny ears!





4 comments:

Kalyn said...

My favorite is the end of the video, where she pops one jelly bean in her mouth, and quickly goes for another.... But Paul says no. :) Hahahaha.. that made me smile :) Happy Easter... we love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun morning. So, following our discussion from yesterday concerning wanting to sew, at church this morning there was a little girl about 18 mos. who had on a tiny gingham dress smocked at the top. Oh, my stinkin' goodness it was cute.

Our Family of Four said...

I really need to take more mini video's. She's so darn cute!

ADB said...

HAPPY EASTER!!!