Friday, February 25, 2022

With Absolutely No Explanation

This is an orange cardamom olive oil cake - it’s SO good. I made it after the museum because I wanted the house to smell good. Which it did. Yay!


Going to the museum is definitely a different experience now that everyone is so humongous and grown up - but we did manage to see most of it and do all the hands on activities around the museum…including this super rad craft and creativity room in the newly renovated section. Even Paul got involved! Very cool.


Bree smiling like this statue and thoroughly unwilling to show her braces still. ๐Ÿ˜‚



 In other news, I find it a bit wild that almost everyone’s blog drops off at six years ago when social media really took off. I’ve been finding unbelievable value in scrolling through these old posts and I’ve decided that even if nobody ever sees these but me, it’s worth the small effort of documenting our days. 

No comments: