Monday, June 23, 2014

Katie and Alison

Katie has started drawing flowers for us...observe. She's so sweet and proud of herself - oh my goshhhh I love this kid.
 

Speaking of people I love....Paul and I got to go out and enjoy my birthday present from him! It was THE BEST! We went and saw Alison Krauss and Union Station live at the Mann Center in Philadelphia. The venue is a beautiful outdoor concert hall - and after some concerns about rain earlier in the day, we ended up with a gorgeous night. It's the middle of June and I'm still so happy and relieved to get to enjoy the outdoors again. The band was followed by Willie Nelson who, after we got over the initial oh-my-gosh-that-is-Willie-Nelson rush, was actually not giving that great of a show. Weird, huh. Anyway, the people we were there to see were absolutely amazing and I was in absolute heaven being there. Such a perfect gift!

No comments: