Sunday, June 22, 2014

How We Do

Yesterday was the official start of summer, but we have SO enjoyed June so far. The weather has been mostly lovely and not too hot - and to be honest after last winter, I am taking so much pleasure in the couple of afternoons we've had so far when the temperature has cleared 90, or when it's not super hot but is so humid it feels hot. Maybe I'll change my tune by August but for now, I'm loving it!
 

I feel like I have posted this picture before but it bears repeating. Bree's face! On the slide at her end of season track party, and Katie stuffing her face with Primo's hoagies (can't blame her...)

Katie and I found a really cool walking path park near our house....and Carly went to see Maleficent with her friend and they sent us THIS picture. =) =)
 

No comments: