Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mama Bear



This lady has the right idea.

It is about 34 degrees outside, and damp and windy. Oh, and completely dark at 5pm. My motivation has taken a vacation to somewhere warm and sunny....but I'm going to have to find a way to call it back because I can't spend all winter reading funny blogs, baking (and eating) yummy treats, and letting the kids watch learning shows on NatGeo after their homework is done because I seriously, seriously do not. want. to move. What do people do in the coldness??? I don't know, but I'm on a mission to find out.

What I think may end up being the solution is I'll just have to do any of my movement-related tasks during the brief and dwindling hours when the sun is up and the lizard section of my brain agrees that DOING, basically anything, is an acceptable use of my valuable energy resources. We shall see.

In the meantime, if anyone feels like knitting me a big ridiculous scarf/blanket/tent combo thing, I would be happy to receive it. And if you need me, I'll be hibernating...or wanting to. =)


No comments: