Saturday, May 25, 2013

Preschool Wrap Up

As I'm putting up all these posts from different events...wow y'all we have had a busy month.

Moving on.
My sweet feisty little firecracker has graduated from preschool. It's good for my mama heart that her kindergarten is half-day next year. I'm not ready to give up my Bree-days, and I'm happy I don't have to. Not just yet, anyway.

While my mom was visiting, she and Bree would do their stretches and yoga every morning. So sweet!
Tuesday was Bree's end-of-year picnic for her school. Everyone went to this great park up the road from us. This is Bree and her classroom assistant, Miss Linda. We had ice cones, and Bree got to play with lots of her favorite friends.





Bree got to go on an airplane that evening with Grammy and fly to South Carolina to Grandad and Grandma Louise's house. We drove down, stayed a couple of nights then drove back up Thursday, getting home thirty minutes before Bree had to be up at school ready for her graduation. We all made it, thank goodness, but we're still a little tired - that was crazy.

Anyway, LOOK at this focused face! I cannot handle the cuteness.
As she received her diploma...you can't see her, but this is her big picture. Oh my mercy.
Back in the classroom after the ceremony, hanging out with her friends and her head teacher, Miss Renee.


Carly's Preschool Wrap Up. I actually titled this post before I went back to check out her post, apparently I am not very creative when it comes to titles =)...and, check it out...


You will be seeing this dress again. =)



1 comment:

Erin said...

Love the dress, and LOVE Bree's preschool pictures. Oh, and hi! I'm finally reading and commenting on blogs again. Though I'm a terrible at commenting, I always enjoy your posts. Miss you!