Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mint!

If we've EVER been in a conversation about financial stuff (and, um, given my "job" it's not unlikely...), you've probably heard me go on and on about how much I love mint.com. It's free! It's so easy! It's soooo super user-friendly and secure! Love it. Do not love the text messages it sends to my husband when I'm almost over budget on clothes...but that's another story for another day.

New favorite, though? Seriously. When my husband is traveling internationally and uses his debit card (we rarely use cash), good old Mint.com will find it and tell me where he is, usually within an hour or so.

LOVE IT!

I liked it when he was on his way out there because I was trying to mind-bend time and space to get him 'there' in time for us to get two months tax-free, but that wasn't to be. Now, it's just happy and fun to see that yay! He's in a Westernized country! Yay! He's a couple of lines on the globe closer! Yay! He got the Guinness he's been waiting for! Great for when we keep missing one another on Facebook or email or phone calls because I can't be inside on a lovely day like today.

So there's my plug. The program is AWESOME and available on your nearest smartphone...it's also super convenient when you're playing Where's Waldo with a globe-trotting husband. =)

No comments: