Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Post As Scattered As I Am

Consider this a bloggy onomatopoeia.

I got buried by my to-do list today. Most of it did get accomplished but I couldn't tell you how or when, and the sad thing is that it wasn't just calm Mommy stuff, it was madness and Bree and Carly moving around and talking (always talking) in the background did not help matters in the least.

That's not their fault; they're kids. It's my inability to focus on more than one thing at a time that's the problem.

So while I was mentally revising my list and listening to Bree screech at me about how her carseat buckle was too tight even after we adjusted it, I missed my turn and ended up thirty miles away from where I was supposed to be, thirty minutes before I was supposed to be at the dentist. So the sitter met us there, right after Bree had an accident, and I may or may not have jokingly begged the dentist to hit me with some baby-friendly laughing gas. It's probably not a good thing that the most relaxing part of my day was the twenty-minute block of time I was getting my teeth cleaned.

Here's to getting it together.

I really just need some SILENCE, decent cell service and a personal assistant for my oh-so-important and busy life. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm weird, but I love getting my teeth cleaned. That is always the best part of my day! :)

{And Amen to the personal assistant.}