Yes, another one.
This time, it's a new thing sponsored (gah!) by a blog I read. Or, technically, by a blog the author of the blog I read reads. Confusing? Haha. Anyway, the grand prizes are amazing and I would super love to win one. Therefore...read on. Link's at the bottom.
15 things I'd like to do or see at some point. Note: Some of these have already been accomplished, but you could add "take my kids to" practically any one of them and boom, new list. Yay!
1) Float in the Dead Sea.
2) See the Nutcracker in NYC
3) Eat local food in each of the countries represented in my genetics. Going to add Paul's genetics, too, because Italy sounds yummy.
4) Sleep in a bungalow set over (NOT ON!!!) the water.
5) Hike to a glacier.
6) Take the kids to Yellowstone.
7) Take a summer road trip, stopping at each Nat'l Park we find along the way.
8) Learn to make a decent campfire.
9) And a decent loaf of bread.
10) Be able to lift my body weight over my head.
11) Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary.
12) Live in one (or two) of the places we haven't experienced yet: big city, mountains, Pacific Northwest, New England.
13) See the Northern Lights.
14) Do one of those rope things where you fly across a valley, what is the name of this...
15) Live overseas.
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.