Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Fight, Flight...or...Study?

I'm on hold, as usual. Trying to make an appointment, waiting on lab results (everything is fine, and no it's not that), just normal stuff. Family hx of high cholesterol...truly exciting reading, right!

Anyway, I feel like I'm running around like a crazy person and still not making any headway on this huge list of mine. Paul, trying to be helpful, went through the list and came up with four or fifteen reasons for why I shouldn't or need not do about half of the items on the list...he was so confused about why smoke was coming out my ears and I was trying to strangle him. I did manage to squeak out that he was "not...helping: ....  that was while I was up to my elbows cleaning the dishes from someone's late night snack (not mine!) and simultaneously reading cookbooks to make sure our menu is on point for the weekend, doing calf raises to try and squeeze in a tiny bit of excercise so that maybe, just maybe, at least ONE dress in my closet would fit, helping Carly write her Miss Monkey essay and trying to talk Bree out of the pantry where she was trying to scale the shelves to get to the chocolate milk mix.

This was, of course, while fasting for my blood test. And needing to study for my Personal Finance exam I'm taking on Friday (which is, btw, my birthday. I'm getting really good at 29). And needing to contact the folks in LeJeune to see if I can work there....but not for the current contracting people because they have this terrible habit of NOT PAYING ME for months at a time. Gah!

So anyway, here I am on hold. I purposefully left my wallet in the car because Baby Nay and Zaza Couture are both on Zulily this morning and in my current state I just do not possess the willpower to NOT purchase some couture cuteness for my two little princesses. It's rainy and chilly outside, but a trip to the grocery store is in the cards. As is a trip to Target and what else? I don't know. I can't think about it or I'll sit here all day trying to decide what to do next. =)

No comments: