Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bree Lately

We all sat down and looked through our past posts from when Carly was this age and forward through when Bree was a baby - for all the flak I've gotten about keeping us this little site, I am SO happy I did. It's like a digital photo album, with captions and videos. It was so sweet to hear Carly's little munchkin voice and to see Bree dancing or singing as a baby. Speaking of our baby, we went to the park on Friday while Paul took Carly to ballet.* Bree dresses herself about 95% of the time now, and I love seeing what she comes up with. This day, she wanted purple leggings, but since she doesn't have any, she just borrowed from Carly who flipped OUT when she found out. Again...something I thought I had about ten years to prepare for. =) Love the Blue Steel face here - such a pretty girl.


I love this age! Sometimes I can get photos of her where she still looks like a little baby girl even though she's so big and independent. You know she even made her bed the other day? She wants to be just like her big sister - good thing she has such a good one. =)

*While he was there, he saw some of the older girls dancing and told me he doesn't want Carly in dance after about age 8. We talked about how she is going to stay in just ballet and tap because I feel the same way about the sexy booty dancing that is so popular in SO many dance studios. We're not into it. =)

No comments: