Sunday, September 26, 2010

Soccer Pictures Have Never BEEN So Exciting!!!

This is Miss Monkey! She lives in Carly's classroom and goes home to visit with the girls in the class. Her brother, Mr. Monkey, goes home to visit with the boys and each time the monkeys return, they bring the notebook where their adventures have been recorded. Miss Monkey was busy, busy, busy this weekend, even though our apple picking adventure got rain-delayed until Tuesday or so.
Then we walked down the hill to Carly's soccer game. Yes, that's her not stretching.
She was so happy to see her teammates! I hope there's a good picture of their jerseys because they are super rad. There will always be a place in my heart for the YMCA t-shirts, but I have to say the 'real' jerseys are way cooler. =)
There! Well, okay, and a funny story. This is Carly and her friend Brooklyn who lives in our neighborhood. They were telling that boy about their shoes...while the game was actually in process. Fashion first, ladies - glad to see they have their priorities in order. =)
Carly went with Sophia to her awesome jumpy-place party where Carly had to lay the smack down on a boy who was bugging her but otherwise she had a great time. Bree and I went to Kali's party down the road and had a great time. My favorite thing was the big open sides of this bouncy. Seems like such a minor detail but I could see my little daredevil the whole time - that was awesome. =)
Oops, double. This was supposed to be a pic of Bree stuffing her face with all of Kali's party snacks. My child ate her body weight in broccoli and ranch dip. Mostly dip. =)
This morning the girls and I went out for breakfast then went to a farmer's market we found on the way to Wegman's. It was a very successful (too successful!) trip and now the girls are hanging out with Paul. They missed him so much while he was away this weekend! I keep trying to get them out the door to the awesome park by the MC museum but so far no one is listening. =)

1 comment:

Our Family of Four said...

Little kid soccer games are hysterical. I remember my nephew running with the ball THE WRONG WAY or stopping to blow on the dandelion flowers. Of course he never stopped to talk shoes but you know, he's a boy.