Thursday, April 08, 2010

Now Hiring

A personal assistant.

I put the fistulated cow on the wrong date, which should surprise no one. When I went to the school to bring Carly's lunch since she wouldn't be leaving early to go put her hand in a cow's stomach, one of her teachers told me that I had to be the one to tell her and she said that the rest of them would hide behind the door. I said that Carly would either be perfectly fine with it, or she would have to go home...there is no in between with that one.

Wonder where she gets it?
Oh right, from both her dad and me. Poor thing.

Anyway, she confirmed with me that she will be able to see the cow in two Thursdays from now and after ten seconds of watching her thinking about it I told her she could come home or stay at school. She was confused about why in the world she would want to go home, then thanked me for her lunch and went back to helping serve the snack.

No comments: