Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Pajama Shot

I just realized last night that Bree is about the same age Carly was when Paul left for Japan. This photo which is a whole lot like the photo below it is what reminded me. It's the same PJ's and the same dad, but totally different circumstances. I'm not happy to leave our friends here, but I'm really glad that we'll be back in our natural habitat (ie on a base) for a little while before he deploys again, to get re-acclimated to how things are in normal (for us) life. Because judging from how just looking at these two photos is affecting me, I'm not sure how well I'd do if we had to send him off right now.


On a lighter note - is it just me or does Bree look SO much more grown up than Carly did at her age? I think it's the hair.

4 comments:

Kalyn said...

awwwww.... I LOVE this!!!! They both have the same cheekys too! :) And Yes-Bree's hair makes her look SO much older!!! :) I <3 my girls!!!!!! xoxoxox

Michelle said...

I agree...I was thinking it must be all of the hair too!

Steph said...

i agree - Bree does look older then Carly. both girls are so swee though, all snuggled up in their daddy's lap!! :)

McCoyFamily said...

So cute!!!