Monday, November 30, 2009

Okay FINE

So Carly has been yelling "Daddy I want you!" "Daddy I'm scared!" "Daddy I need you to come HERE!" "Daddy I want you NOW!" "Daddy I'm so sad and I need you to come in here and sit on my bed and I need you right now-ow-ow-ow."

All with a very sad and pathetic wobbly voice that would be funny if it weren't so annoying that it's 8:30 and she should have been asleep an hour ago.

She's not tired at all because she slept for about twenty minutes this afternoon and we missed our walk due to Bree miraculously falling asleep after crying all day and Carly missed her recesses at school due to the rain.

I don't want to say it out loud. So I won't...I'll just say, not every day. Maybe a couple of times a week and on weekends. Also we're never missing a walk again.

No comments: