Paul got orders to EWS this morning!
This is so exciting! And for SOOO many reasons. Would you like a list? Let's have a list.
1) EWS is held in Quantico which is only a few hours from Philadelphia.
2) Quantico has DoD (= really good) schools. For no tuition. Amen for THAT.
3) We know NOW. Seven months in advance is practically unheard of in Marine Corps life. We can actually plan! It's amazing!
4) EWS as a school is a great networking opportunity for Paul. He'll be in class with a hundred or so other guys at his same career point.
5) Class = a pretty regular schedule. Paul might actually be home for dinner on a regular basis. Amazing!
6) We'll be on the base and I will be able to complete my practicum hours for the financial counseling certification in time.
7) We have friends we're so looking forward to seeing!
Listen, I could go on and on and on, but we still haven't left for the post office and it's going to close soon! So yay! We are SO HAPPY!!!!