Friday, November 13, 2009

Fifteen Months!

I promise photos this afternoon, even though they're both all snorgly* and miserable.

So Bree is back on track right at the 30th percentile for height and weight. She's 21.6 pounds and 31.2 inches tall. She showed off all of her tricks for the doctor, like running around, asking for milk, pointing at stuff and throwing a fit when she couldn't put her shoe back on. Bree also did the totally unclean but absolutely hysterical thing where you ask her where her nose is and she sticks both index fingers IN her nose, one per nostril. I know I've talked about it before but it cracks me up every time.

Carly's home today because of the snifflies and both girls are sleeping now after we all just barely survived our grocery run to Whole Foods. I really just love that place even when I have two unhappy kids with me. Everyone is so warm and friendly! Example: the fish guy. Carly is obsessed with what meat used to be 'when it was breevin' so when we rounded the corner and saw the whole fish there in the case she had lots of questions. The guy picked up the biggest fish they had (maybe it was a trout? I forget) and opened the fish's mouth for Carly - I never really thought fish had tongues! - then he picked up the flounder and showed her how both of its eyes are on one side and told her how it swims on the ocean floor. So cool!

Anyway, Bree is doing great and I feel much better that her growth is picking up. Paul will be heading into the wilds of Toys R Us tonight to get the last two BIG things on our Chrsitmas list (a bike and a Cozy Coupe) and then we're headed to the Weekend of Birthdays...but only if we're drippie-free. Wouln't that be so rude...Happy birthday! We brought a cold! =)

*Snorgly is not my term. I stolt it from Stacey because it's describes their condition pefectly.*

3 comments:

Amy D. said...

I want Bree to show me where her nose is....that is HILARIOUS and precious!!!!!!!!!!! hope everyone's better soon!!!

Our Family of Four said...

Don't worry about Bree. She is what she is - tiny and absolutely adorable! I've seen her eat, I'm not worried! Give her kisses for me and Carly too.

Brandi said...

Did I mention Luke is 22 lbs? 7 months...OMG.