Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

I have almost a month's worth of photos to share with you, but it's really late, so we're just going to start with the cute pics I took of my chickies today, after Carly's first last day of school! I fell in love with this little sundress, but I wasn't going to buy it...until I saw that it came in 6-12 month AND in 5T. =)
Carly approves of the matchy-matchy.
Bree approves of rice cakes. Our favorite brand were on sale, so we stocked up. We can only eat them outside, though, because they are really messy!
Sweet sisters
Bree was trying to get to Carly's rice cake but Carly wasn't sharing.
Look at the face Bree is making! "Give me the rice cake and no one gets hurt." So Carly just ran to the porch and sat up out of Bree's reach. =)
Happy baby after her nap!
Happy Carly after her nap! As you can see by the hairbrush in the background, Carly had been busy styling her hair.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you will be putting new pictures up. *hard time waiting face*

McCoyFamily said...

Such beautiful girls:)

Michelle said...

Matchy matchy is just too cute to not do sometimes!!!!

ADB said...

those matching dressed are too cute!! carly and bree have changed so much since my visit...miss you guys!!!

Our Family of Four said...

I can't believe they BOTH still nap for you... lucky girl!

Oh and I LOVE the photo of the two of them a few posts up... under the table or chair.

Steph said...

you have two super cute munchins!!!