Thursday, May 21, 2009

Candlelight Ceremony

This is the ONLY picture I got of Carly. It's the back of her head next to Miss Melanie while they were singing one of their cute songs. The candlelight part happened at the end, and Miss Pam lit a candle that each child got to take turns extinguishing...I completely missed what she said when she explained what it was about...but Carly went first and she was so careful! It was so cute...I'll get better photos next year!
Bree made friends with Alaina. When Bree started singing during the candlelight part, I tried to walk out into the foyer, but Alaina was not having it. Fortunately, these girls kept each other interested enough to stay quiet. =)
Carly with her Miss Melanie.

Carly had a pretty good time at the park party after her ceremony and we set up a few playdates with friends for the summer. I just cannot believe that it is officially her FIRST end of the school year! I know it is "only" preschool, but since she'll be in the same classroom all three years, it feels like real school...and I just don't know how I'm going to make it through her senior year if I'm this emotional over preschool!

*

Also, we got lots of comments on the matchy-matchy today. That was really fun, and I like that this particular local designer doesn't make a lot of the exact same dress, so these outfits that are just a little different from everyone else will stay that way. =)

1 comment:

ADB said...

way to go carly!!! beeda is so proud of you!!!