Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Trip to New Iberia

Aunt Sarah and Uncle Dennis live on the edge of a golf course...which provided lots of mountains for Carly to climb!
...and to roll down...she had such a great time!
Next three photos: I swear there is nothing better than seeing your babies happy.


Aunt Sarah took Carly to the tallest mountain and there they sat talking and looking at everyone.
I took about a hundred photos of random pretty things at their house and here are three of my favorites. This tiny iron bird sits on a stone outside the garage. You could almost miss it if you didn't know it was there.
I love this wreath!
Just a birdbath and some trees, but I thought it was so pretty.
Dad and Uncle Dennis hanging out on the back porch. It was SO windy outside!
Bree likes to stand up, and we think she was enjoying feeling the texture of the concrete. I was loving her in that pretty green dress from Granny!
Granny and cousin Claire hanging out in the dining room. =)
If you're thinking of trying Alli, a bit of advice from Uncle Dennis:
My little monkey in a tree....showing me she can still stand like a flamingo. =)
She was cracking herself up. =)
















6 comments:

ADB said...

your girls are too cute! looks like you had a fun time with your family!!

miss you

Unknown said...

So much fun! Bree in that green dress - sooo adorable! :-)Merry Christmas Liz :-)

Kalyn said...

WHo wants to take Alli ?
DON'T DOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have seen and heard HORROR stories about it. I have never, ever, taken it- and wont..... because of the things I have seen/heard.
YUCK.
And Uncle Dennis is absolutely right about the grease stains....

ICK!!!!

Mary Beth said...

Yeah! I see Granny Gretch (does anyone call her that anymore?) and your Dad! Claire is all grown up, too! You look fabulous, btw - you have a beautiful family and look like you are having a marvelous time as a mom. I miss the Red Stick - got my MBA there and met my husband so only the fondest of memories of there!

Mary Beth said...

I think you tactfully put about some of the downsides of Alli. I wouldn't want to know first hand -that is for sure!

Mary Beth said...

I think you tactfully put about some of the downsides of Alli. I wouldn't want to know first hand -that is for sure!