Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just Three!

I'll come back and add more photos when I get them, but for now, these are really the only decent shots I got of the party Saturday night. This is the before shot of Amy and Amanda's cute living room.
This is the after for the decorations...I swear Amanda took some good ones and I'll post those...but you can see some of our cute decorations. And of course Amy was fabulous all decked out. Even our snacks were themed....
This is the "way after" shot of our feet...we took a picture much like this one about four years ago. Of course, when that picture was taken, there weren't a dozen pink martinis involved.


1 comment:

Amy D. said...

are you freaking kidding me i've been tanning for 3 weeks and my stupid legs look snow white next to yours and of course adb's. i took your advice and bumped to 10 mins on sunday. at this rate i will be the same shade as my dress on the big day.

thanks again for the best weekend ever!!!!!!!!