Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bree's Trip to Indian Acres

Soooo my babysitter cancelled on me the morning for Bree's field trip to the pumpkin patch. Because I am overly sentimental and also kind of a spoiled brat, I was really devastated that I wouldn't be able to go. Fortunately Bree's teacher allowed me to bring Katie in her little Ergo so I wouldn't miss out and ruin my plan to go with each kid to their kindergarten pumpkin patch trip (you see what I mean about being overly sentimental...). The farm we visited was super cute - smaller than the one we've gone to before, but so quaint and cute! We'll definitely be back.
 

Bree's shirt says "A is for Alpaca" and she was feeding alpacas! It wasn't on purpose, but it was funny.
 

Her pants are about to fall off, cool elastic button thingies and all. Then she had to clean her pumpkin. =)
 
Sweet, and silly friends. =)

No comments: