Monday, October 01, 2012

Family Weekend

This weekend, Paul's parents and one of his brothers came down to visit. We had SUCH a great time with them, and it was so nice for me to have other grownups in the house. We got them for all Saturday and all Sunday and it has made such a difference for the four of us to just get that break. Plus all my laundry was done and Matty changed out about a million lightbulbs for me. =)
 
Saturday was picture day at Bree's soccer! We'll get the proofs later but we'll just say that she was NOT feeling the individual session. Here's Katie giving her fussy sister the stink-eye.
The Piranhas! These are the greatest kids - they're all so funny!
Carly and Uncle Matt chilling on the sidelines.
Katie loves MomMom =)
Listen, I do not love my house. We've talked about that a hundred times already, but what I do love is the LIGHT in here. It's so beautiful all day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun weekend...I am sure it is nice to have some other adults around. Paul and your family are always in our prayers.