Monday, August 23, 2010

Great Starts!

One of our neighborhood friends and Bree waving bye to the bus! Our friend missed the kindergarten cutoff by twenty measly days and she's pretty bummed out because she was expecting to go to school this year. Meanwhile, Bree is wearing a headband as a belt. =)
After we had a great coffee then shopping date with my friend Steph and her teensy baby Kenzie, Bree and I dropped of one very important straightener at the Post Office for Auntie K then we went up to Carly's school for a meeting about the book fair next month. Poor Bree had had about enough of sitting still, and I was extra thankful I had my camera handy to keep her occupied for about twenty seconds. =)
Do you see the WOODS?! I love them more than I can even tell you.
Oh and the cute kids...it was art day at the park. Daddy had a headache and needed some peace plus I didn't want to clean up the giant mess inside my house, so we packed up some art stuff and got creative at the park. We gathered a friend on the way and the chickies had a great time. In this photo, I think Bree looks exactly like a mini-ME. And oh MAN, that $3 bag of pom-poms was the biggest hit.
The white building in the background is the clubhouse with the pool. See Carly's awesome bird? She kept painting and painting so now it doesn't look like a bird anymore because the background is the same color...but it's a chameleon bird and you got to use your nimmagination to see the feathers.
I have no idea how she came up with this 1950's prom picture pose, but it's totally cute in her RAD socks that Paul told me all the other girls on her team now want.
...all I did was tell her to pose like a fancy model...
Then she realized she could see INSIDE of her ROOM. =)
And hey! This is Bree's room with the curtains and the dresser that will not be in that spot permanently and also needs a top drawer. We bought this one to replace the changing table that is missing two of the back legs after this move. That's right, two of two back legs are broken; it's very sad. But the curtains are really pretty, right? They make a huge difference in the room.

No comments: