Saturday, March 13, 2010

Two Halves of the Same Awesome

There will be more photos to follow. Last night I went to a slumber party hosted by one of our playgroup friends. We had THE best time. I "only" stayed until 1:15, but it's my understanding that over the course of the night, there was, in addition to the painting, facials, party games, Jell-o shots (haha, the sun is REALLY bright today), pedicures, and that can of chips that had the spring loaded things that popped out when you opened it that I got to take part in, there was karaoke! And prank calls! And that game where you put marshmallows in your mouth and try to say 'chubby bunny.' Haha! So awesome.
***
Here are the two photos to which the title refers. Michelle was on a roll last night, and we were joking with her all night long. She was such a good sport about all the teasing, and to make it even, I posted a really random and unflattering photo of myself...I'm not 100% positive, but I think I'm saluting her fine Jell-o shot form. Haha...it was so stinking fun.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oy! :)

It was sooo fun! I left at 4:30...or was it 5:30???