Saturday, December 26, 2009

Recovery =)

Carly and Bree were both in bed by 7:30 tonight. Bree did like Bree does and woke up about seventeen times, every time someone talked, laughed, open or shut or door or when her dad (DADDY!!!!) breathed within ten feet of her room. Carly was good about staying in bed, either that or she was sound asleep.

MomMom and PopPop took the girls to the Please Touch museum today while Paul and I went to Avatar (it's super!) and then out to lunch and a shi-shi restaurant. I had monkfish because I'd never had it before and we sat by the window because I wanted to see outside, but all I really saw was the cold rain, a lot of miserable unhappy people walking in the cold rain, and buses. Plus I was freezing and everyone thought I was weird for requesting the window table. What? I like natural light. And who doesn't love watching a bunch of cold wet miserable people get on and off of buses? =)

The girls did like the girls do and went in opposite directions at the museum and wore their poor MomMom and PopPop out. Carly woke up just as grumpy as she has been all week long and Bree ran around in circles, putting on Carly's princess purse and saying "pretty" which comes out "bee-bee." Which is not to be confused with "BAY-bee."

And right now the girls are asleep and everyone else is at Aunt Louise and Uncle Tony's fabulous Christmas party. By now, Paul is probably at his friend's bowling party where he will be all night and then the plan is for him to go straight from there to the Eagles' game where he got hooked up with box seats. So we'll see him sometime on Monday and then we head home Tuesday. I had really, really, reallyreallyreally wanted to go down to Quantico...but again I was the only one who thought that was a good idea so I'm going to have to wait until we're here in May to get a feel for our new stomping ground. =)

No comments: