Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Pics Tomorrow

But today, some stories!

Carly got her Nat'l Geographic today and there was a picture of an antelope...she said, "Hey, it's a canteloupe!" I told pronounced ant-e-lope and she said, "ohhhh an envelope."

She's trying to understand what's going on in the world and I told her we got a new president. She got all excited and said, "A new PRESENT???" I told her that a lot of people definitely see it that way. =) Now we're working on saying his name...the best try we have so far is "Garrop Bomaba." It's pretty close, right? I told her he's daddy's new boss and she wants to know when we're going to his house. =)

Carly's such a sweet sister lately. When Bree is upset, Carly will run into her room and get a toy and show it to the baby and she'll say things I say, like, "Ohhh baby, I know. It's okay, baby." It's very sweet.

Tomorrow we're headed to the Bluebonnet Swamp trails tomorrow - so exciting!

1 comment:

Our Family of Four said...

She is so darn cute, a canteloupe - LOVE IT! The national geographic sounds awesome. Have fun at the swamp trails or whatever it was. That sounds "interesting". I'll look forward to the photos.