Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bree's Morning

My sweet baby, cracking up at her big sister jumping around and acting like a monkey.
This is the sweetest little smile - the frame was all off because my little monkey was climbing up my legs that that point. =)
Literally THREE seconds later! Haha! I love how her what-in-the-world face changes every couple of weeks. As has been our habit for the last three weeks, this outfit lasted from the time we left to take Carly to school until about five minutes after we dropped her off. Bree times her major blowouts for the middle of traffic - just to keep it interesting. =)




4 comments:

Kim said...

Oooh, I love to see me some Baby Gap on a super cute baby!

Erin said...

Her smiles are precious, but I absolutely love her last face. She seems to be getting quite the personality! So fun!

Glo said...

Love Bree's outfit. Is it from Gymboree? I LOVE that store!

Sarah said...

Bree is so adorable Liz! Her smile is priceless.